ConvertKit Integrates with PostGopher
If you’re ready to integrate ConvertKit with PostGopher, you’ll find the process really simple.
If you love how ConvertKit + PostGopher already works for you..Please feel free to share:
ConvertKit was started to help bloggers make more money with their writing. Similar to how Post Gopher helps monetize your blogs by converting your posts and pages into easy to take with you, downloadable PDF books.
If you are not familiar with what ConvertKit can do for you –
ConvertKit was created with bloggers and authors in mind but that doesn’t mean that it is not a great platform for product creators, dropshippers and/or other marketers. Actually, it really is a great option for those markets.
We have listed ConvertKit’s features so you can see if it’s right for you:
- ConvertKit has a tags and segments feature so you can organize your subscribers, which allows you to send highly targeted content tailored to interests, location, and other data points.
- The simple drag-and-drop sequence builder lets you create automated emails with a personalized touch to help grow your list while scaling your business.
- ConvertKit lets you import and export contacts. It is incredibly easy to switch platforms. They even have a concierge service available for importing easily.
- The platform also offers list segmentation. But instead of being “list centric” like a lot of autoresponders, ConvertKit is “subscriber centric.” That means you won’t pay extra for having the same person on multiple lists.
- ConvertKit has available easy-to-embed, easy to customize opt-in forms that help you turn casual readers into repeat customers.
Overall, we find ConvertKit an intuitive, feature-rich platform with a clean interface and powerful automation rules.
There is a 14 day trial available and the service does come with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free for the first month. Also, you can request a demo if you want to get a better feel for how it works before you sign up.